Wacom Intous Pen small

So gueG S What I just 9Ot?

Yes, I tried writing that using the handwriting recognition software... But clearly I'm not that good at it...

But anyway, I got the Wacom Intous pen a couple of days ago in a lovely little cardboard box from Amazon UK. I got it for a couple of reasons, mainly Photoshop and design programs for school. But when I took it to school yesterday, I found out what I am gonna use it for most of the time. Storyboarding! Because I always loose my storyboards in a pile of crumbled up papers. Note taking! As you can see, I am not good with the handwriting recognition software, but I use sketchbook express to write notes, Mindmaps etc.

Here is my unboxing video:
So of course, I am going to write even more about this in the future. 

Peace:)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A typical shoot set up

This weekends shoots

Shooting a work process