This weekends shoots

So I have one of the most busy weekends of my videographer life coming up. Today (Friday the 25th of April) I have a shoot for school with my communications and IT class. For this shoot I am working with my trusted assistant who works or no pay (Regi, you awesome) and a couple of friends and our talent is a well known danish rapper called Per Vers.

Saturday (26th of April) I have a studio shoot as an runner/grip/assistant (I think) but they didn't tell me anything yet...

And then on Sunday I have a shortfilm shoot. This is the biggest narative project I have EVER worked on and I am looking forward to it. For once, I am not both cinematographer, director, grip, sound, runner etc. on the set. I am the cinematographer on this project and I will be working with the Panasonic AG-AC90.

So looking forward to this weekend and of course, I will have the Hero 3+ with me on my shoots through out the entire weekend. So until next time, peace out! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A typical shoot set up

Shooting a work process