Start / my story

Hi internet!
Welcome to my blog! I am a young photographer and videographer. I do all sorts of photography and video and on this blog, you can follow my projects, see bts and reed random stories about the life.


So I started out doing short films years ago. I think I was about 9-10 years old when I picked up my dads little Sony Cybershot and did videos with a friend and my little brother. I was staring, doing the camera work and editing. We got most of our ideas from GTA and movies.

A couple of years later, I started as a junior reporter at my dads firm. It was just a way for my dad to keep me busy, but it was a lot of fun. After a couple of months, we went to the NAMM show in LA with a couple of his co-workers. I started getting in to doing photography on that trip with a old Canon 20D.

When I got home, the reporting stopped and I didn't hold a camera for a couple of months, but then one morning a friend of mine called me. He had started plane spotting and wanted me to join. So I started doing that for a couple of years on compact cameras and whatever I could borrow. I got my first DSLR when I was 14 and started doing many types of photography, whatever I could do, I did.

I got a couple of jobs for magazines and firms and that started to pay off. But now I am back in school, on the grind, studying technology and design.

Go follow my blog and check out my post, much love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A typical shoot set up

This weekends shoots

Shooting a work process